Saturday 3 November 2012

London baby....




3 days of Autumn in London...


Day 1 - A Journey to Hogwarts

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen".

"Whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home". 


Yes, I finally got my chance to go to the Harry Potter studio tour! (I finally convinced my parents) and it was AMAZING. I was even blown away by the shop, i have never seen so many witch's hats in all my life. After having to drop various wands and sweets, I finally settled with chocolate frogs, Bertie Botts every flavour beans, a Deathly hallows poster and a notebook. The inside of the actual tour was when it got overwhelmingly exciting. 


On the left - Robert Pattinson's outfit. Scream. 
The Common room.
Dumbledores office.
Potions Classroom.
The Burrow. 

The Knight Bus.

Weasleys Wizard Wheezes in Diagon Alley. 
Hogwarts.

Day 2 - A day in London 





The first double-decker London bus 
Buckingham palace. 


The view of the London eye from Buckingham Palace. 


The Cavalry Arrive. 


Day 3 - A day in London 


The entrance. 

Harrods. 

I found it a perfect opportunity to take a photo of trees. 


The scale of me and Big Ben is unreal.

The view from the London Eye. 
The most amazing leaf i have ever seen. 

The Hummingbird bakery. 

My song of the day 

Candy - Robbie Williams

Happy Half term ;)

Evie x














No comments:

Post a Comment