Wednesday 13 June 2012

Coldplay live!


Thursday 7th June was one of the best days of my entire life! No joke :-) I went to see Coldplay LIVE! I think i am overreacting, but i literally have never heard any band as good as Coldplay! I just love Chris Martin - lead singer of Coldplay - because he writes the most crazy, surreal, bizarre songs anyone could write, but he is so down to earth, and he is not like all the other pop singers who take fame as a way to make everyone love them, and just utterly forget about the meaning of 'good music'!! Anyway, here are a few pictures of the stadium as it piled up!!!!





This is the wristband that we got, that actually GLOWED in the dark, it was so beautiful!! <3



When the lights came on...:-)



Chris Martin's view from the stage! :o



....and the t-shirt i got :-)



Here are a few images of Chris Martin :0 and YEAH I'm obsessed!! 


LOVE THAT GUITAR <3 !!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment