Wednesday 4 April 2012

Day 5 ;)

Today was pretty busy. The snow had got deeper and deeper over night, and in the morning we seemed to have been snowed in :/ Here are some snowy pictures of my walk with Luna:


Luna was a bit nervous of the snow!! 
Luna blending in...

Mine and Luna's footprints!
Bare snow waiting to be jumped in..:)


How come in April I have a use for these, but in December, I basically didn't wear them?! Its crazyyy....:)








Here is a little video of Luna getting frustrated with a stone! Yeah, my dog is a bit crazy!





After the freezing walk, I got in the kitchen and decided to make a lemon drizzle cake!
Here is my final masterpiece:

My Lemon drizzle cake topped with lemon zest and syrup...mmm....




Thank you for not getting bored, and i hope you enjoyed!! 
Hope you had a great day too,
Love Evie. 












No comments:

Post a Comment