Wednesday 4 April 2012

Day 4 ;)

I really apologise for yesterday; My house had a power cut in the middle of me writing a post! It was really annoying! Anyway, I have decided to write yesterdays post and photo a day alongside todays too. Here is day 4's:

I haven't really done much today. I just went on a really long walk with Luna but that was about it! Also, It snowed today! It is quite deep now; i wish I had managed to get a pic of it...Anyway, I have decided to base my day 4 on my shopping wish list. I am going shopping on Thursday, but I probably won't get half of the products i put on here (expensive!!) Oh well, just wanted to share. I have also posted some videos at the bottom that I love.


This is Rouge in Love by Lancome. I found out about this through Emma Watson's tv ad. I love Emma Watson (Hermione Granger from Harry Potter) so I thought I might get it! 





This is Garnier's tinted moisturiser. I really want it; it looks so flawless...

This is the Harry Potter and the philosophers stone audiobook.

 Topshop dress

Summer Topshop dress

Ice cream earrings!! 

Harry Potter time turner. 




Hope you enjoyed it! Now I am off to do todays Post ;) 
Happy Wednesday,
Love Evie. 






No comments:

Post a Comment