Sunday 15 April 2012

25 day Harry potter challenge!

Favourite movie?

My favourite movie is harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 because it is so action packed, and it shows who the characters really are. ( for example Snape or Malfoy). It is the huge battle of Hogwarts, and It is where all Harrys friends come together and fight for him. I love it, and I found it quite emotional at times, like when they are together at the end. It also has funny moments too, and a bit of romance between the chosen one and ginny, and her minor and Ron. I also enjoy the ending when they are older, and when they have children, and I found it emotional that Malfoy respects harry right at the end. It is a all round amazing film, and I am still hoping that JK Rowling is considering another one! I know she won't, but it's worth a try!! ;)

Love Evie. X

No comments:

Post a Comment