Saturday 14 April 2012

25 day harry potter challenge!!


Thursday 12th April:

What is your favourite Quidditch position?

I would love to be seeker because it is a really important place, and i think it would be fun to fly really fast around the pitch! I also wouldn't mind being keeper even though the match depends on you!!


Friday 13th April:

What is your favourite Harry Potter pick up line?

I have many favourite pick up lines from harry potter, but i have difficultly managed to cut it down to a couple! My favourites are:

"Why is it always me?!" - Neville Longbottom, book 2

"I like a quiet life, you know me." Harry Potter, book 6

"This is night Diddykins That what we call it when it goes dark like this." Harry (to Dudley), book 5 (?)


Saturday 14th April:

Whats your wand made of? Whats the core?

I would want my wand to be made of unicorn hair and cherry.

       
Comment etc...
Love Evie.




No comments:

Post a Comment