Tuesday 10 April 2012

25 Day Harry Potter challenge!!

Ok guys, I have found that i am deeply in love with photo challenges (like photo-a-days), and I have found the perfect photo challenge; Harry Potter. It is an amazing challenge to do when you are bored or when you are in need of something to do. I came across it on Instagram (the amazing photo app that you must get right now.) This one isn't necessarily a photo challenge, but more of a questionnaire. It doesn't need to start at the beginning of the month, which is good because you are in no rush to complete it. Here is the picture of the challenge: 

25 day Harry Potter challenge starting NOW!! 


Here is my day 1 of the HP challenge ( I know what you are thinking, how can she possibly do 3 posts in each day; Normal post, April photo a day AND harry potter challenge!? I will do it!! You'll see :) 

What is your favourite book? - My favourite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince because it is witty, romantic, very dark, and I think J.K Rowling explains a lot about the past of Lord Voldermort/Tom Riddle in the pensieve. It gives you lots of information that will lead you into the next book. I also love the explanation about all the romance going on between Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron. It is showing that they are all grown ups now and they have got to face darker magic than what we have ever seen before.  I absolutely love ALL the Harry Potter books, and it was incredibly hard to choose, but I think the Half Blood Prince stood out for me. 


Feel free to let me know what your opinion is, and what you think is the best book in the comments. Hope you enjoyed Easter, and make the most of the school holidays while you can!! 
Love Evie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment