Friday 30 March 2012

Loving the media ;)

I haven't posted much recently, so have decided to do a few posts on what has been on the telly, youtube or at the cinema x


1. The Best Exotic...Film


I went to see this a while ago now, but i enjoyed it so much, that i thought i may share my thoughts with you. It is about a group of people who are visiting the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and when they arrive, are deeply disappointed with the state of it. They each get up to different adventures in India, and their friendship begins to grow... I don't want to ruin it for you, so you will have to watch it to see what happens!!! Anyway, I seriously recommend it as a spring/summer favourite! 


2. The Voice






On saturday night there was an amazing talent show called the voice. I have copied a link from youtube above of a girl singing on it. It was great, and if you didn't see it, watch it on iplayer now!!! 






3. Goodbye Dumping Ground :(


It was very emotional to watch the last Tracy Beaker returns!! I have watched it since I was quite young, and to see it end was hard!! I really really hope that they make another series, but i don't think they are :( Watch it on Youtube or Iplayer.




4. Taylor Swift Safe and Sound video





This video is magical. It is created for The Hunger Games ( which i really want to see by the way!!!) It includes the Civil wars who are amazing!!! Hoping to see the film, and if you are too, look out for this song!!!!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment